Ralph Allen School Work Experience

News
CAMERA Ralph Allen School Work Experience

Last month, the CAMERA team were joined by Tobias Rasmussen from Ralph Allen School, Bath as part of his Year 10 work experience placement.

We’re very pleased to hear that Tobias enjoyed an opportunity to gain some hands-on experience in our motion capture studio and learn about the inner workings of CAMERA!

Tobias explains that “I have for a long time been really interested in computers and special effects. I felt very fortunate to be able to spend my work experience day at CAMERA, where I got to see and experience – among other things – the fascinating process behind Motion Capture Technology. CAMERA is such a cool company and everyone was so friendly and helpful to me. I learned a lot and the day spent there made me convinced, that I would very much like to work in this area, when I finish school and education. I big thank you to Oscar and the team.”

If you are a student who is interested in finding out more about CAMERA please get in touch with our Centre Coordinator at [email protected]

Keep Up To Date?

Join Our Centre Newsletter